Saturday, June 23, 2012

ESC Radio's EUROVISION LVII Awards 2012! Vote Now!



Saw any or few of this year's EUROVISION LVII at Baku? Listened to all the 42 participants like I did? Then get your ass over to this site and vote for four different categories. The four categories you are voting for:

  • Song of the ESC LVII
  • Female of ESC LVII
  • Male of ESC LVII
  • Group of ESC LVII
Even though I've voted twice so far, here are my picks and top five:

SONG of ESC LVII:

1. sinplus "Unbreakable"!


Rest of my top five:
2. LITESOUND "We are the Heroes"
3. Sofi Marinova "Love Unlimited"
4. Buranovskiye Babushki "Party for Everybody"
5. Loreen Talhaoui "Euphoria"

FEMALE of the ESC LVII:

1. Sofi Marinova.


Rest of my top five:
2. Loreen Talhaoui
3. Kaliopi Bukle
4. Nina Zilli
5. (tie) Pernilla Karlsson and Sabina Babayeva

MALE of the ESC LVII:

1. Kurt Calleja.


Rest of my top five:
2. Max Jason Mai
3. Engelbert Humperdinck
4. Ott Lepland
5. Roman Lob

GROUP of the ESC 2012:

1. sinplus.


Rest of my top five:
2. LITESOUND
3. Buranovskiye Babushki
4. Compact Disco
5. Izabo

Some might agree and disagree, but once again, click on that link above and vote! Vote as many times as you like and unlike the ESC itself, it's worldwide voting! No matter where you are, go vote! You got now until Friday to vote!


No comments:

Post a Comment