Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Vienna 2015, 60th ESC 40 For 40: Elecro Velvet "Still in Love With You"


With so many entries to preview before the first semifinal on 19 May, here is another grand final-only song: Electro Velvet (pictured) with "Still in Love With You" (Great Britain).

Electro Velvet is a duo in their first ESC together, and this one is a interesting, yet great piece, featuring a bouncy house flow with violins. It's a square dance for the modern day world. I like it, but is it a contender to win. It sure is, but I think since these two will perform on 23 May in the grand final, I think they'll get three points (8th place) from me. That's my opinion. Something decent and worth listening to from the UK.

Up next: Maria Elena Kyriakou "One Last Breath"

No comments:

Post a Comment