Friday, May 15, 2015

Vienna 2015, 60th ESC 40 For 40: The Makemakes "I Am Yours"


This is it. The 40th of 40 reviews for Vienna 2015, and it ends with the host country. Their selection is a three member group the Makemakes (pictured) with "I Am Yours" (Austria).

"I Am Yours" is a great, free flowing ballad that rocks. Unlike last year's champion, this has won me over. This is sorta old school alternative pop rock at its finest. This is a contender, unlike that bearded woman last year (yes you Tom Neuwirth). This is a grand final-only performance next Saturday, and I'm looking forward to hearing this. They'll miss the top ten due to even more interesting music this year. Good luck.

That's all the reviews. Next up is my first semifinal predictions for Tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment