Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Re: Milestones

These were photos I took at the Ladies' game, in which they lost to Southern Utah. What was the positive out of it was senior Ashley Jackson becoming the fifth player in Ladies' basketball history to go over 1,000 points in her career.



The woman with the camera (I do believe) is Leslie Spoon of KTBS shooting a vignette on this game for her Saturday 10pm sportscast, which features Jackson's interview after the ceremony (not on ktbs.com), and it took place during a long delay in the Gents' tip off. The reason of the delay is because of the tardiness of the three Summit officials working the game, thus the game tip off moved to 6pm.

And since I was there for both the Gents and Ladies games, there are photos of me, that are on the Shreveport Times website under "Centenary v. Southern Utah" photos. I was wearing an aqua blue shirt, and jeans. Search thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment