Monday, May 27, 2013

Malmo 2013: The Ten Best Performances, Hand-picked!

EUROVISION LVIII has been come and gone in over a week, however some of the performances have been in my honest opinion, as tops.

With that in mind, here are the ten best performances of EUROVISION LVIII Malmo:

 
El Sueno de Morfeo "Contigo Hasta el Final"
 
 
Who See Klapa "Igranka" (featuring Nina Zizic)
 

 
Gor Surjan & Dorians "Lonely Planet"
 
 
Adrian Lulgjuraj "Identitet" (featuring Bledar Sejko)
 
Cascada "Glorious" (Same guys who did "Everytime We Touch")
 
 
Margaret Berger "I Feed You My Love"
 
Koza Mostra "Alcohol is Free" (featuring Agathonas Iakovidis)
 
Alena Lanskaya "Solayoh" (NOTE: she has a personal Facebook page of her own.)
 
Heilsarmee (Takasa) "You and Me"
 
 
 
So those are my ten best performances of ESC LVIII. Later on this week, I will rank all 39 ESC LVIII entries. Where will these ten fall on the list? Stay tuned.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment