Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Final Presidential Debate of 2012: My Thoughts.


Some thoughts from the final debate of this election year 2012:
  • I thought CBS' Bob Schieffer did a good job as moderator. I would rather had Chuck Norris. Then the roundhouse kicks would begin.
  • It seemed that Robamney were yet again sniffing each others' asses. It's the butt kissing folks.
  • I got bored, and stuck to the game 7 of the NLCS.
  • I got bored and stuck to studying.
  • Lots of foreign policy stuff including: "an attack on Israel is an attack on the US." What the fuck? To clarify: an attack on Israel should be an attack on Israel and Israel ONLY. The end.
  • Where were the bullshit chants?
  • I hope neither will win in two weeks. I will laugh if neither wins the general vote (and then the Electoral College vote)!
So there's my musings from this-the third and final Presidential debate of the election year 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment