Monday, May 23, 2011

Gents Baseball's Final Game as a Division I School, with pictures!

Saturday marked the final sporting event Centenary College of Louisiana has staged as a Division I school, as Gents baseball closed out their home and away season with an 8-5 win. A game that had a total of 100 minutes in delays due to inclement weather in and out, so bad I had to leave. Here's some photos of that very historical day...

Two seniors were honored-Derek Dalzell and Justin Kraft-before the game.
Perfect Saturday afternoon for baseball...

Even the dogs loved it! Until...
Rain. Took more than 90 minutes to delay because of it. Went to a Sonic down the road to get an OREO Blast. Play resumed, and then the rain fell again. I decided to leave after all. I wanted to get home and watch the Preakness. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment