Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gents Baseball: The Final Home Stand This Weekend!

I know I had to post this on my birthday, but beginning today until Saturday afternoon, you have four more chances to catch Gents baseball on its final homestand as a Division I school. They close out their 2011 campaign against Oakland in their last regular season Summit and D-I play on Thursday night at 6pm, and it continues with a doubleheader on Friday at 1pm, and the finale, a Saturday matinee at noon.

Two seniors, Derek Dalzell and Justin Kraft will be honored. Neither were among the 150-plus who walked onto the stage to receive their diplomas two weeks ago.

The Gents come in to this weekend 11-28 overall, 8-15 in Summit play. So come on out and support Gents baseball while you can this weekend as the "Farewell to Division I" tour comes to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment